Personal Fishing Guide
If you love to fish and desire to experience pristine areas of Maui off the beaten path, then shore fishing is for you!
We specialize in intimate guided, full-service trips for 1 to 2 anglers. All tours are tailored to meet your needs, expertise and sense of adventure. We fish anywhere from a beautiful white sand beach to a secluded rocky shoreline.
Discover places on Maui only a local would know about!
Your guide has been fishing Maui since 2000 and has led guided trips since 2007. We specialize in intimate guided 4-, 5- or 6- hour, full-service trips for one to two anglers tailored to meet your needs, expertise and sense of adventure. Fully insured with safety as our first priority, we fish anywhere from a beautiful white sand beach to a secluded rocky shoreline. Whether you are interested in a leisurely experience with your child or a hiking trek to some secluded honey hole, let us help create your ultimate Maui fishing memory.
Shore Fishing Gallery
Depending on the time of year, we typically depart at first light. We offer afternoon trips for four hours only. We will fish the last few hours just before sunset.
Minimum age: 9 years old
- Four-hour Fishing Tour: In our 4-hour tour, you will find the best location taking into consideration the current weather and the bite. We will spend all of our time at one location trying different techniques for different fish.
- Five-hour Fishing Excursion: With a little more time to spend in our five-hour fishing excursion, we will be able to check out two locations giving us that much more opportunity to find more and/or different kinds of fish.
- Six-hour Fishing Adventure: This is the ultimate! We can go to two different locations in many different parts of the island. More time with a line in the water gives us more opportunity to catch fish.
- Trip includes round trip transport from your hotel or condo
- All tackle and gear
- Cold bottled water, juice, and a light, local treat
- Cooler with ice to keep food and beverages you might like to bring
- Wear non-slip sole shoes — we provide felt bottom shoes in full sizes
- Due to quickly changing weather, we recommend the following:
- secure fitting hat
- pair of polarized sunglasses
We can fish from the beach and/or from the rocks. Some locations are a short walking distance from our vehicle. Others are a short hike down uneven terrain to the rocky shoreline. We can accommodate most levels of physical ability.
We catch plenty of small reef fish (8 oz.-2 lbs.) with bait. We’ll often use the small reef fish as bait for some of the bigger reef predators (3 lbs.-30 lbs.) such as popio, omilu and ulua.
Call us at (808) 866-6013 to make reservations and for more information. Note: There is a 48-hour written cancellation policy. Rates are exclusive of tax.